Jen Wende is passionate about exploration. She loves to use her discoveries to grow, personally transforming and ultimately helping others empower and nourish their lives. She is known for her versatility and gentle playful nature. To Jen, the most important part of thriving, is applying the knowledge gained beyond the 'classroom' and into daily life.
Her focus on health and wellness developed during an extended period of world travel. This particular journey supported self-discovery and motivated self-development. The results led her to pursue formal training as a life coach and yoga therapist in 2011. Her zest for knowledge is always present and she continually expands her expertise including; Pilates, Yoga Tune Up®, Thai massage, meditation and Reiki.
Becoming a mom in 2015 rocked her world in the most beautiful way. Motherhood has been a source of inspiration to live better. Empowering herself and other mothers to nourish their wellness is the best way she knows how to make a difference, in not only the lives of individuals, but families, communities and the world at large. Why? Because health begins at home, and there is no better example for the next generation than a nourished mama!
- Jen is proud to be a past member of: International Association of Yoga Therapists, Yoga Alliance (E-RYT 200), the PMA (CPT) and L'Association des Naturothérapeutes du Québec (ANQ).
- 300 hours Yoga Therapy Certification: Yoga re:source, Montreal, Canada
- 200 hours Vinyasa Yoga Certification: Breathing Space Yoga, Halifax, Canada
- 100 hours Hatha Yoga: Yoga Peeth, Rishikesh, India
- 70 hours Yoga Tune Up® Level 1, Jill Miller, Kripalu, USA
- 18 hours Healthy Foot Practitioner, Restorative Exercise Institute, USA
- 16 hours Pre-natal Teacher Training, Breathing Space Yoga, Halifax, Canada
- 16 hours YTU Therapy Ball Practitioner, Todd Lavictoire, Ottawa, Canada
- 16 hours Institute of Nutritional Leadership, Dr. Axe, USA
- 450 hours Pilates PMA certification: Pilaflex, Montreal, Canada
- 16 hours Life Coach Certification: Certified Coaches Federation, Halifax, Canada
- 150 hour Thai Massage Primary Certification: Still Light Centre, Toronto, Canada
- 16 hour Myo-fascial Release in Restorative Yoga: Deep Flow, Montreal, Canada
- 10 days: Discovering Buddhism, Kopan Monastery, Nepal
- 4 days: Healing Disturbing Emotions, Kopan Monastery, Nepal
- 8 hours: Yoga Nidra Teacher Training, Jamie Lee, Montreal, Canada
- Master Certification: Karen DeVouge, Nova Scotia, Canada
- Level 3: Karen DeVouge, Nova Scotia, Canada
- Level 2: Tibetan Buddhist Center, Kathmandu, Nepal
- Level 1: OM Reiki Center, Melbourne, Australia
- Countless hours of workshops, readings, and sharing with a variety of inspiring teachers
- Life ;-)