Welcome to Lesson 2: Breathe!
The breath is your best tool to gain information on your stress levels, as well as, the best way to calm your nervous system.
To complete the lesson:
- Watch the introduction video.
- Read the PDF
- Complete the exercise
- Listen to the bonus
- Observe your breath during different situations.
- Do you notice times when you are holding your breath?
- When do you feel you are breathing with ease and comfort? When does it feel laboured?
- Where do you notice your breath the in the body? Chest? Belly? Elsewhere?
- Are there any connections to your quality of breath and a particular situation?
Enjoy this breath practice (yogic complete breathe and double down breathing) by using this 10 minute guided audio meditation.