how to be a connected mama
It is really difficult to set boundaries when are a mother because the needs of your little ones become priority. Craving a deeper connection with ourselves is a natural desire when it is difficult to get alone time, self-care is sparse and energy is low by the time you do get to nurture yourself. Guess what? Yup, I have another solution, and you are going to love it.
- Watch the introduction video
- Read the Connected Mama Tool Kit
- Complete the action steps
- Set an intention that makes you feel like a connected mama. Write and repeat the affirmation, "Nourishing myself, nourishes my family".
- Watch the 'How To' video below to get clear and excited to use the Wellness Habit Tracker! You can PRINT YOUR TRACKER HERE.
- BONUS: Use aromatically or topically essential oils which enhance self-care, self-worth or connection, such as Bergamot, Ylang-ylang, or Geranium.
Don't forget you have support in the Facebook community group! We want to celebrate all of the amazing self-love you are giving yourself!