This page is all about education! The more you understand about essential oils, and how to use them, the more you will be able to easily integrate them into your life, empowering your health. This place is filled with information! Take it one step at a time, otherwise it can get overwhelming. I am continuously updating and adding to this page so if you have something specific you would like to see, just ask! Remember you can access the Welcome to Doterra page here, and the Business Support page here.
To get started here are the official links to DōTerra's most popular way of learning:
- PRODUCT TIPS BLOG - An excellent place to learn about product promotions, product features or products success stories.
- SCIENCE BLOG - Love this blog with it's accessible science for all, even kids can learn here!
- YOU TUBE CHANNEL - Where all of DōTerra's official videos of all kinds live.
- PINTEREST - See a beautiful array of helpful tips and information
- Google! - Simply google any oil name with doterra and you you will find a wonderful DōTerra information page. They have created one for every oil. Here is the page on peppermint as an example. It's your best resource!
HOW TO USE ESSENTIAL OILS
The following guides are a great place to start your reading:
- Essential Oils for Beginners
- Aromatic Use of Essential Oils
- Internal Use of Essential Oils
- Complete Beginners Guide
- Complete Usage Guide
This next section has videos & their accompanying PDF handout so you can learn the multitude of ways essential oils can integrate into your life.
Click on the links below to access a PDF for each theme!! These PDF's are amazing, and full of information! *Stay tuned for video classes to accompany the PDF's
- New Users
- New Users - FRANÇAIS
- Oils on a Budget
- Brain Health & Essential Oils
- Mood Management
- Essential Oils & Emotional Wellbeing
- Aroma Yoga - Oils for on & Off the Mat
- Aches & Pains
- Beautiful, Healthy Skin
- Safer Cleaner Home
- Eat Plant - Essential Oils & Cooking
- Pregnancy, Birth & Baby
- Healthy, Happy Kids
- Digestive Support
- Immune Support
- Hormonal Support
- Respiratory Support
- Restful Sleep
- Essential Oils for Recovery