I see you, I feel you. You are tired. Not just physically, but mentally too. Your time and energy always seems to be focused on giving to your family, work and everyone else but yourself. It's time to shift the balance towards your needs. It's time to understand how to be rested. And yes, I know, it certainly seems like the opposite of motherhood, so hear me out.
"Every woman needs to learn this!"
- You could understand your cycles and harness the knowledge of knowing when you are at your highest energy points and predict your lowest?
- You understood what stress felt like in your body. If you had the understanding and tools on how to diffuse and release the stress before you let it bottle up and just explode at, what seems like, random?
- You knew the perfect practices and tools to help you feel rested, relaxed and energized no matter what was happening in your day?
- Ten minutes in your day, three times per week was what you started with giving yourself. Could you make the time? Would you make the time?
- You had a personalized plan to help you nurture the side of you that needs to be rested, grounded and balanced?
"Thank you for creating such an amazing and much needed program for moms!"
That’s what you are going to learn with me over the next 12 weeks. In this participant centred program, we start slow. We learn about what self-care really means, and get to know our needs. We learn tools and practices, exploring what works perfectly for us. Finally, we put all our discoveries together and create an action plan that is easy to implement no matter what life is throwing your way. We celebrate and throughout the process I help you be accountable to this beautiful commitment to yourself. You’ve got this! I know you do, all you have to do is take the first step.
"Thank you, Jen. It feels good to have a place to go to help put life in perspective some days."
This program is for you if you are ready to show up for yourself. If you are ready to commit to nurturing your needs rather than constantly focusing on everyone else. You are ready to start balancing the yin with the yang, and are so over feeling tired and stressed. If connecting to a deeper sense of your needs and showing up with more grace and energy is what you want, then you are in!
Note that after this program you will, of course, still get tired and stressed sometimes. This program is not for those who think it will be a magic pill for nothing to ever go wrong. This is for those who are ready to take responsibility for their wellbeing. When you move through the core content of the group coaching program, as you start to feel stress or tiredness arise, you will have a deeper understanding of your needs, how you got there and know exactly what to do to help yourself move through it. As you continue with what you have learned, your pro-active self care will help space out and diffuse those moments of stress.
"Thank you! I needed that lesson today."
This is a participant centred group coaching program. We focus on the core content, which guides you how to manage stress, sleep better and create a steadier state of relaxation in your life. During live coaching sessions magic happens as we dive deeper into tailoring the learnings to your needs. By the end of our time together you will feel confident integrating your rested mama self into daily life.
- 10 lessons on:
- Mindset Mentoring
- How stress works in your body
- How to harness cyclical living in sleep, daily, and monthly rhythms.
- Fuel the body for success
- Aromatherapy for sleep and relaxation
- Self massage
- Breath and meditation practices
- Therapeutic movement
- Creating your rel-action plan for emergencies, a regular week and in relation to your cycles.
- Moving forward with ways to integrate a Rested Mama lifestyle.
- Rested Mama guidebooks, videos and audios with each lesson. That's 35 different content pieces! WORTH $1000
- 12 weekly emails with your guidance for the week, taking you step by step through the program. WORTH $300
- 12 weekly live video sessions for diving deeper into content and Q&A's. WORTH: $750
- 3 accountability calls WORTH $60
- 1 hour personalized session WORTH $100
- Rested Mama gift package in the mail! WORTH $75
- Essential oils consultation and wholesale account perks WORTH $92
- Private community group WORTH $125
- Complete access to me for any questions, needs and teachings for 4 months! WORTH $400
- Pay in full and receive a free one hour online private session with me. WORTH: $100
VALUE WORTH OVER $3000!!
How Do I Join?
- NEXT PROGRAM BEGINS OCTOBER 2018 - Get on the wait list here.
- Choose if you are paying in full, or using the 3 x monthly payment plan.
- Pay in full and receive a free one hour online private session with me.
- Click the appropriate payment option below to be taken to your selection.
- *Note: When paying in full you will be taken directly to the online studio where you can create your free account and purchase the Rested Mama program, receiving direct access.
- *Note: When using payment plan, you will be taken to a direct payment link. You will receive an email within 24 hours with your prompt to create your free account and a code to access the Rested Mama program. *Need a different payment plan? Don't let money be what holds you back. We can go up to 12 months with a plan. Contact Jen to work out the best plan for your needs.
It's time to become a Rested MamA
Want to talk about how to put stress to rest? Book your free 30 minute call here
Do I have to be a mom?
No, all women are busy and usually put themselves last. I simply want moms to know I’ve got their back, because I am a mom and have thought of each of them and what their different lives are like everyday since my daughter was born. How have we done this without our village?!
I’m really busy. How much times does this take?
10-15 minutes, 3 x per week is my base recommendation.
How does it work?
You sign up and get access to the entire core content right away. Over 3 months, you will receive 12 weekly emails guiding you through the content and giving you the basics of what I suggest. Our group coaching takes place in form of live streamed sessions with me. Yes, they are recorded if you can't make it live. In these sessions we dive deeper into content and questions naturally come up. These live sessions are guided by the you and the group to supported with what your needs are. I am there for gentle accountability. Yes it's over 12 weeks, but you can go as fast or as slow as you like. You need to honour your pace, otherwise stressing over it and trying to ‘get it done’ defeats the purpose of the whole course!
What kind of support can i receive?
This is a participant centred program. I have all the core content ready for you, and from there your questions and needs allows us to go deeper into the work. I host live sessions in the online program for the coaching aspect, adding understanding, digesting of content and personal guidance. You have access to me directly for questions and aid, plus you will connect with other women who are in your similar situation, which always feels supportive. I also have a little surprise you get to open in the mail ;-)
When does it start?
The next start date is October 2018, Sign up here to be the first to know when enrolment opens. We move through the content together, however, the moment you sign up you have access to all of the core content.
Do you have a payment plan?
Yes! You can make 4 monthly payments of $289.
*Need a different payment plan? Don't let money be what's holding you back. Contact Jen to work out the best plan for your needs. We can go up to a 12 month payment plan. Don't forget I always offer one full scholarship during every enrolment session!
Can I try it first?
Yes! Try the first lesson FREE and learn to create the mindset of a rested mama. Click here to access.
Why should I do this?
If you are asking this question I highly recommend contacting me so we can chat. Especially as this coaching program is dependant on our working well together. I can certainly answer your questions to help you make your own decision. What does your heart tell you? What are all of the excuses that keep coming to mind? Are they valid? I know this work will help you care for yourself. It’s a beautiful commitment to your needs. I would love to talk to you about it so we can see together if this is the right fit for you. Contact me here.