Hi! I’m Jen Wende
I have a lot of titles and if you are into knowing that kind of stuff then please click here to be taken to my official bio. It’s impressive. If you are more into knowing what I’m all about underneath the titles, then stay here and keep reading.
- Health is a balanced combination of physical, mental, energetic, and social well-being.
- To live vibrantly, we need to approach how our physical bodies move and are nourished, how we manage our stress, and how we connect with ourselves and our surroundings.
- Our time is important. We need to easily and effectively integrate nourishing practices into our day outside of our allotted fitness time.
- It is always easier to prevent health issues, than to fix them. Preventive measures create the ability to thrive rather than merely survive.
- Clear communication and practical applications help you understand what you need to do and why you need to do it.
- Creating lasting change doesn’t happen over night and takes practice.
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW:
- I am a mom. a.k.a. super hero.
- I have travelled a lot. Applying my love of exploration and discovery to my work keeps me happy, versatile and adaptable.
- I was a puppeteer. Playfulness helps me create a nourishing, fun and relaxed atmosphere.
- I practice what I teach. I have changed my life in ways I never imagined by implementing what I learn. I’m not perfect, like all of us, I’m a work in progress. The continual practice is what keeps me thriving.
- To read my Road to Becoming Wellness Specialist, click here.